BREAKING: Lara Trump Forced To Leave Fox News

Must Read

(CBrief) – Lara Trump, the wife of Eric Trump, has been forced to leave Fox News and it has everything to do with her father-in-law, former President Donald Trump, announcing his next campaign for president.

Lara had to part ways with the network as it has a standing policy to not have paid contributors who work for political campaigns, as she will be doing for her father-in-law, The Daily Mail reported.

“We appreciate Lara’s valuable contributions across Fox News Media programming,” a spokesperson for Fox News said on Saturday.

“I sort of feel like I’ve been an unofficial member of the team for so long. You guys know, it was kind of a joke over the past five years, I would come there so often that the security guards were like maybe we should just give you a key. So to be part of the team I am so, so excited,” she said when she joined the network in spring 2021.

Last month, Lara Trump appeared on Fox Business Network following her father-in-law’s announcement of his candidacy.

Anchor Stuart Varney told her: ‘I’m sure you’re very supportive of your father-in-law, but to those of us on the outside looking at it, it didn’t seem as though he’s got the old magic, you know what I mean?’

Lara Trump countered: ‘Oh, well, I highly disagree with that,’ she said.

In August, after the FBI searched Mar-a-Lago, Lara Trump had a warning for Americans.

She spoke to Fox News host Tucker Carlson and warned that if the FBI could do this to the former President of the United States they could do it to anyone.

“I have spoken to my father-in-law and I got to tell you, you know, he’s as shocked as anybody, I think. For someone and anyone, quite frankly, who loves this country and believes in America, this should shake you to your core, what has happened today. This is a very clear demarcation in the history of America. Never before, as many of your guests have already talked about, Will, have we seen something like this happen where an unannounced raid by the FBI is conducted on a former president of the United States,” she said.

“Think about this. If this is what they’re able to do to the former president of the United States, think about what they could do to you, to anybody in America. The bottom line here is that these documents that have been in question have been, everybody’s been cooperating,” the former president’s daughter-in-law.

You Might Like

“Everybody from my father-in-law’s team has been cooperating with the FBI with any authority that asks for anything up until now and there was no need to make such a big scene, to do something this insane, quite frankly, to a former president. But I think everybody clearly knows, Will, what is going on here. This is about weaponizing the justice system, as it has been so many times in the past against somebody who you politically do not like,” she said.

“They detest Donald Trump, not just on the Democrat side, but the general establishment, because he’s not one of them, because he doesn’t play their game. They are terrified he’s going to announce any day that he’s running for president in 2024 and this is a very convenient way to just throw a little more mud on Donald Trump as though they haven’t already done enough,” she said.

Imagine you are in charge of the FBI and you are going to raid the home of a former President of the United States but you should not inform the current President of the United States about something that monumental.

Well, according to the administration of President Joe Biden that is precisely what happened this week when the FBI raided the Florida home of former President Donald Trump.

“We learned about this, the president learned about this, just like you all did, through the public reports,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Tuesday. “And we learned about this just like the American people did.”

“No, the president was not briefed, was not aware of it. No. No one at the White House was given a heads up, no. That did not happen,” she said.

How is it possible that such a raid, which officials confirmed was approved at the highest levels of the Department of Justice, would not be communicated to the President of the United States?

If that is the truth that it is an incredible statement about the dysfunction that is the Biden administration.

Another reporter pressed Jean-Pierre, befuddled at the fact that the administration was in the dark on the raid.

“Again, we’re just not going to comment on any ongoing investigations from here,” she said.

“We learned just like the American public did yesterday, and we did not have advanced notice of this activity.

“President Biden has been very clear from before he was elected president and throughout his time in office that the Justice Department conducts its investigation independently,” she said.

conservativebrief.com/lara-fox-68816/

Latest News

OUTRAGE: Fauci CASHES IN – Charges $100K For Speaking Engagements

(SNews) - Dr. Anthony Fauci was called out on social media after it emerged that the retired NIAID director...

More Articles Like This