In the recent release of documents related to Jeffrey Epstein, a victim has reaffirmed her previous statement regarding the existence of secret recordings made by the late trafficker. As reported by Slay News, Sarah Ransome, one of the victims, stated in her testimonies that Epstein had recorded powerful individuals engaging in sexual acts with underage girls. Ransome further alleges that these tapes were intended for blackmail purposes.
Notably, she claims that the tapes include recordings of Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Richard Branson, with their faces clearly visible. Ransome and another victim claim to possess copies of these tapes. This shocking revelation came to light with the release of 17 new documents on Monday.
“When my friend had sexual intercourse with Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Richard Branson, sex tapes were in fact filed on each separate occasion by Jeffery,” Ransome in the previously sealed documents.
“Thank god she managed to get a hold of some footage of the filmed sex tapes, which clearly identify the faces of Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Branson having sexual intercourse with her,” the witness testified.
Richard Branson and Bill Clinton named in the latest Jeffrey Epstein documents –
Allegedly there are tapes. Allegedly.
"When my friend had sexual intercourse with Clinton, Prince Andrew and Richard Branson, sex tapes were in fact filed on each separate occasion by Jeffery." pic.twitter.com/gv4kpJsat3
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) January 8, 2024
Ransome claims to possess video evidence of the Clinton, Branson, and Andrew sex tapes securely stored on multiple USB drives.
She cautions that she has established a fail-safe mechanism to make the tapes accessible to the public in the event of any harm befalling her.
Ransome and her associate express concerns about potential threats to their safety should they decide to disclose the footage, as it serves as a form of protection for them.
“Unfortunately, I cannot send you the footage without her consent due to massive consequences to her safety but I can confirm that I do have the footage in my possession,” she said.
“I have backed up the footage on several USB sticks and have securely sent them to various different locations throughout Europe with only one other person close to me, knowing where their locations are, just in case anything happens to me before the footage is released.”
In a recent interview on Good Morning Britain, Ransome revealed that the existence of the Clinton sex tapes is a reality. Furthermore, she expressed her willingness to provide testimony in court, confirming that she has personally witnessed additional covert recordings made by Epstein.
“There are videos that exist,” Ransome claimed.
“The people that know they exist I’m sure are very frightened of them being released.”
The host inquired Ransome about the veracity of the presence of concealed cameras on Epstein’s “Pedophile Island.”
“It’s no secret that everything was recorded,” she said.
“Multiple victims have come forward confirming my account along with others.
“I have also seen recordings in his office.”
Epstein victim Sarah Ransome doubles down on her claims. She says the only reason that she previously retracted her statements is because her life was threatened by Ghislaine Maxwell. pic.twitter.com/I8EU3vUEHU
— Unfiltered☢Boss (@Unfilteredboss1) January 9, 2024